The Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Mavic Battery Charger, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, from high to low.
The advanced Charging Hub optimizes charging to improve efficiency. The advanced version charges fully in one hour less than the standard version. When used together with a Phantom 4 charger, the charging time is reduced to 2.5 hours.
Charge four batteries in sequence. Smart, quick, and reliable
Improved charging efficiency (Advanced version)
The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Model: M1CH-S; M1CH-P (Advanced)
- Compatible Battery Charger:
- Mavic Charger (F1C50)
- Mavic Car Charger (C3S78)
- Phantom 4 Charger (PH4C100, Advanced only)
- Phantom 4 Car Charger (C4S90-4, Advanced only)
- Compatible Battery Model: FB1-3830mAh-11.4V
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Operating Voltage: 13.05 V (Connected with the Mavic Charger / Car Charger); 17.4 V (Connected with the Phantom 4 Charger / Car Charger)
- Charge Time* (Four Batteries):
- Mavic Charging Hub M1CH-S:
- 5 hr 10 min (Mavic Charger)
- 4 hr (Mavic Car Charger)
- Mavic Charging Hub (Advanced) M1CH-P:
- 4 hr 10 min (Mavic Charger)
- 3 hr 15 min (Mavic Car Charger)
- 2 hr 30 min (Phantom 4 Charger / Car Charger)
- Weight: 82 g; 101 g (Advanced)
* Charge times are tested in a lab environment at room temperature and should be used for reference only.